Complete Set Towbar For Bmw Mini Clubman 15- Removable + Kit Kit 7 Pins
10.2015 - to date. We are available from Mon-Fri 8h3019h00. Pack + hitch beam: bmw mini clubman, consisting of. Coupling: removable ball and beam 7 universal spindles.
This pack for bmw mini clubman is composed: of a ball hitch with removable ball Westfalia removable without vertical tool and a universal beam 7 pin trail-tec, perfectly adapted to the vehicle. The hitch has a towing weight of 2000 kg and a static weight of 80 kilograms. A tüv registration (dreal) is not necessary.
It is not necessary to make a passage to the bag for the activation of the beam. Not compatible models with assisted opening of the tailgate (sensor on the foot). Disabling the rear fog lamp of the vehicle will not be possible.
Non-visible cutting of the bumper. Passage to the necessary case. More integrated permanent, pin 9. Compatible with additional kit for more permanent. More offers for this type of trailer hitch.
The item \coupling heads, drawbars. \The seller is \This item can be shipped to the following countries: France.
- year of manufacture: 10.2015 - present <\/ li>
- hitch ean: 4250557509884 <\/ li>
- hitch recording dreal: not necessary <\/ li>
- trailer hitch weight: 2000 kg <\/ li>
- hitch static weight: 80 kg <\/ li>
- hitch system: removable ball without vertical tool <\/ li>
- Cutting bumper yes <\/ li>
- Disable reverse radar: not <\/ li>
- beam manufacturer: Trail-tec <\/ li>
- beam ean: 5903022813649 <\/ li>
- Brand: Westfalia <\/ li>
- mark of the vehicle: BMW <\/ li>
- Number of Contacts 7 <\/ li>
- manufacturer part number: 303372600001 <\/ li>
- reference number oe / oem: mini clubman <\/ li>
- transition to mandatory suitcase: not <\/ li>
- more permanent Compatible: No <\/ li>
- more integrated permanent: not <\/ li>
- oe reference: hitch harness <\/ li>
- OEM reference: hitch ahzv <\/ li>
- rérérence Manufacturer beam: wyr993407r <\/ li>
- lockable ball: Lockable <\/ li>
- type beam: Universal <\/ li>
- specific type of beam: no function c2 <\/ li>